- Small paddle brush with regular pins, 8.66″ long, 2.17″ wide.
- Both the love of nature and detailed attention to haircare have always been the driving foundation of TEK’s philosophy. Each product is handmade in Italy with quality materials that are ideal for creating healthy, beautiful and shiny hair
- Made with 100% FSC certified natural ash wood, then hand-finished and polished before being treated with linseed oil and carnauba vegetable wax. The pins ( 0.71″ long), made from 100% FSC hornbeam wood, rest in a support of natural rubber, and have been tapered and rounded so they don’t tear hair strands or irritate the delicate scalp
- Using the pins, gently massage scalp to stimulate acupressure points, increase blood circulation that promotes hair growth, and move natural oils throughout hair for greater overall hair-health. Additionally, the combination of wood and natural antistatic rubber is hypoallergenic, helping to prevent unnecessary flyaways, leaving hair smooth and silky after the first use
- The brush has a missing pin practiced on purpose to ensures the air vent that makes the brush pneumatic and guarantees the skin massage
Small paddle brush with regular pins, 8.66″ long, 2.17″ wide. Made in natural ash wood FSC 100% certified, handle treated with linseed oil and carnauba vegetable wax; regular pins made in hornbeam wood FSC 100% certified, 0.71″ long; black pure rubber cushion. This brush is ideal for medium or long hair. VeganOK certified product. Antistatic – Handmade in Italy.