- SHINY AND HEALTHY HAIR – Natural bamboo bristles help to naturally condition your hair, and evenly distribute your hair’s natural oils down the hair shaft. Your hair will look smooth, shiny and feel silky soft!
- NO MORE TANGLES AND KNOTS – Bamboo bristles with round ends are much gentler and safer than plastic pins. They penetrate and detangle all types of hair effortlessly without pain.
- NO STATIC NO FLYAWAYS – Bamboo bristles cause less static than plastic and metal brushes and combs.
- COMFORTABLE SCALP MASSAGE – The cushion base and rounded ends of bristles massage your scalp to ease tension and stimulate blood flow.
- ECO-FRIENDLY BIODEGRADABLE MATERIAL – Bamboo paddle and bristles are 100% natural and biodegradable.
Why use pureGLO bamboo hair brush?
Using bamboo hair brush is the best natural way to achieve healthy, shiny and voluminous hair. Main advantages of our bamboo hair brushes:
√ Healthy and Shiny Hair. The delicately polished natural bamboo pins glide through your hair and spread natural oil (sebum) over the strands, which improves hair texture and prevents hair loss.
√ Less Static and Frizz. Plastic hair brushes produce static that electrifies your hair, and you have these hateful fly-aways that cannot be smoothed down, frizz and constant tangling. With our wood hairbrush, your hair lies still.
√ Effortless Detangling. Sharp tips and edges of plastic bristles can pull and tear hair strands, while the delicately polished bamboo bristles on pureGLO wooden hair brush glide through your hair like breeze.
√ Enjoyable Scalp Massage. Hair condition greatly depends on a healthy scalp. The round tips of the bristles provide a stimulating scalp massage. Increasing blood flow to the scalp helps nourish and activate hair follicles to increase growth, fight hair loss, treat dandruff and itchy scalp.
√ Eco-friendly. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly plants on Earth. Due to its rapid re-growth cycle and higher yield than timber, it can be harvested with virtually no environmental impact.
1. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent cracking and aging.
2. Use cool water for cleaning. Gently wash the bristles then wipe dry with a towel. Place bristles downward on a dry, flat surface to dry.